What are the key traits of mentally strong people? by William Beteet
Answer by William Beteet:
- Rather be Single Than be in a Relationship With Someone They Don’t Want – Mentally strong people don’t need to be in a relationship, and they especially won’t waste time being in a relationship for the sole reason not to be alone.
- They Establish Themselves as Their Own Moral Authority – Mentally strong people are able to withstand public humiliation to live up to their own values. They have engineered their own values, and those are the values they try and live up to.
- Willing to Walk Away From Someone They Love – Walking away from someone you love is one of the hardest things. In many ways it feels like a contradiction. Someone who is mentally strong can accept that they need to cut someone out of their life, even if they still, and may always, love them.
- Willing to Walk Away From an Opportunity They Want – Mentally strong can walk away from an opportunity on principle. They are willing to say no to good deal because they trust that they will be able to get a better one in the future.
- They Trust Themselves – This is a video I made on how to acquire baseless confidence by trusting yourself
6. Willing to Move if Necessary – They are willing to leave everything they know to achieve their goal.
7. Willing to do What is Necessary – Most people want a lot of things in life but they won’t do what is necessary to achieve those goals. Mentally strong people are able to do the things necessary in order to bring their dreams into fruition.
8. They Give Things 100% of Their Intent but are Free From the Outcome – If you master this you will have mastered the key to being happy. Giving everything you do in life your all, but be unafraid of failure. When you get good at this you enjoy the work, not the reward, which makes it a lot easier to be happy.
9. They can laugh at their Suffering – It takes a strong person to laugh at their misery, but sometimes that’s the only thing you can do to put a smile on your face.